This next year, I'm teaching four classes at our co-op...Spanish 2, Spanish 1, Middle School Spanish, and a High School Geography course. I taught the three Spanish classes this last year, so the only real preparing I have for that is to revise my lesson plans and tests, and fix my review games that I liked or didn't like. :)
But this is my real summer project:
Geography for Christian Schools from Bob Jones University Press.
Thrilling. :) *sarcasm*
I'm reading the text book right now before I start planning how I'm going to teach it. Kind of stressful, because I only have one day a week to teach, so I'm trying to be creative in seeing what is necessary for the kids to know and what isn't. Which is kinda interesting, but I know with a lot of grace, I will figure it all out.
But at least I have fun colored sticky notes and highlighters that make the plans look pretty. ;)



1 comment:
I can't wait to be in TWO of your classes Amanda!
Post a Comment