Sunday, June 22, 2008

Grace for forever...and grace for each moment...

Amazing grace, how sweet the sound.
Amazing love now flowing down.
From hands and feet that were nailed to a tree,
Your grace flows down and covers me.

And covers me
And covers me
And covers me
Your grace flows down and covers me.


Grace that saved me when I was running as fast as I could away from God...grace that showed me my sin and also showed me the goodness and love of Jesus that forgave my sins...this grace, this same grace that saved my soul forever is the same grace that enables me to walk each moment in a manner worthy of the calling of God. This same grace is for each footstep that I am unsure about. This same grace is for each instance when I feel panic or anxious. This same grace helps me to remember the grace that saved me and the cross that satisfied my greatest need. This same grace brings peace to my unsteady heart.

Jesus, give me more grace. I ask with all my heart for more grace to trust Your heart.

No comments: