So Phase 1 of my little new lifestyle of eating started (again) two days ago. No more bread or sugar for 2 weeks...and that means that things like vegetables, chicken and other meat, nuts (especially cashews and macadamia nuts), and sugar free fudgesicles are my new favorite foods. But, astonishingly, the fudgsicles are amazing...they taste so much like chocolate ice cream that you can even fool my sixteen year old sister into thinking they're the real stuff. :)
But I think no one enjoys them like this little boy...



He was a mess...but so cute!
Three days down...11 to go! :)
But if I have fudgesicle-eating company like that, those days will be so grand.
3 comments:
I loved those walnuts when me and alex visited you.
Plus I did find (during Eric Simmons message, don't ask me how I remember) that macadamian nuts are awesome to grind down on like a chipmunk. The texture is perfect for it, I'm sure you've experienced it before.
Can you really tell the difference between sugarless and sugarful fudgsickles (yes, sickles)? I can't.
Oh and I might start to call them fudgesuckles. like the honeysuckle, but much more...succulent?
Sorry, I think I'm at an abundance of words due to my lack of the outside world, and speaking in a way, my nose is completely clogged so I sound...lack of a better word, stupid.
Hey Amanda!
It was great to see you too at New Attitude. I'm glad you were in the choir with Mel and me...I hope we get to do it every year! You have a wonderful summer girl! Hopefully I can visit Atl before it's over :)
Maggie
Thanks Amanda.
Yes I'm taking things easy, don't worry, don't you know who my mother is!?! haha, I tried to let them let me go to church but they're still making me wait a tad bit longer....I will be at the singles event thing at the clubhouse on Wed. so yippee!
...the same day as the wertz concert...
BIG :( face,with a tear drop.
Post a Comment