She was in charge of the potatoes...
I think she thinks they're icky...
She made a mess...oh well.
She got some on mommy....oops!
Mommy wasn't too happy about it...
The kitchen....post-Emily
Oops....marshmellow topping all over the oven!
Cleaning the mess...the Clorox didn't quite work, so she used lotion after.
The oven...pre-marshmellow mess.
The oven...post-marshmellow mess.
She had to take the door off to get the stuff off...
And there's the missing door...
One of the finished products....this stuff is amazing! Like the best ever!
And that's my contribution for tomorrow night...Apple Pie. I hope it turned out ok!
So that' the latest from the crazy Hollis girls. This is what happens when daddy goes out of town and we cook until all hours of the night! Scary scary stuff!



5 comments:
Wow...I wish I could have seen that!
you girls are too cute!
Great picture story! You girls are so fun! I love all the expressions! And your finished dishes look so yummy!
i did not make all that mess in the kitchen... you were supposed to clean it after dinner and you did not!
but i did make that mess in the oven all by myself.... it was fun taking the oven apart... maybe i'll do it again sometime...
This is so funny!
Post a Comment