
This is us before we actually entered the park....from L to R: Joel, Caleb, Michael, Brianna, Me, Emily, Amy, Chris.

Emily and I...in one of our wacky sister poses. There was another one...but she had her tongue out...I like this one better. :)

Caleb being Batman? I don't know....and it looks like no one else did either.

Brianna's "oh my gosh!" face.

My beautiful sister...she didn't want her picture taken. Oh well.

On Monster Plantation...for the record, I hate that ride. Hence the hands covering my face...

And post Six Flags. There are more pictures, but I only took a sampling. Thank you, Brianna for letting me steal a couple...my camera wasn't working that day, so she let me take some of hers.
And I'm stalling....beach pictures are soon to come, I promise!
Have a blessed week!
Until next time...




2 comments:
Thanks for the photos. It looks like you had a fun time. I can't wait to see shots from your trip to HH.
Looks like a lot of fun! Yeah, that monster ride wasn't quite like Disney's animatronics heee hee :)
Post a Comment