Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My solid rock...

"When darkness seems to hide His face
I rest on His unchanging grace.
In every high and stormy gale
My anchor holds within the veil.

His oath, His covenant, His blood
Support me in the whelming flood.
When all around my soul gives way
He then is all my Hope and Stay."

My God is never-changing...He is always my Hope and Stay. In good times and in bad, my God will never change. That is so wonderful!

This week has been a little tough so far...actually, it's been the past few weeks. Health-wise, I haven't felt "good" in quite a while. I don't know why...maybe I should see a doctor about this? I think it might be a respiratory/sinus thing, but it's like I can't shake it. It's really starting to get very very old...but I must be patient. God will make it all go away when He wants it to. I just need to trust Him through this. It's affecting everything, though. Grr...oh well. Must be patient and must trust God. :)

And now I must go to sleep...Mommy and Daddy get back Saturday from Hawaii...they're having very much fun right now, so I'm glad for them.

Adios amigos!

Until next time...

No comments: