Ahora, estoy en Mexico. And Katie's computer gets internet, so I'm going to update this thing when I get a chance.
I'm too tired right now to do a big update, but know that I'm here, I'm safe, and I'm really really excited to serve these kids and to get to know my brothers and sisters in Christ that are on my team. I'm excited to see what God's going to do this week in all of our lives!
Much love from Mexico!
Until next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
hi! i miss you! have you seen any scary creatures yet? well, today we went to six flags, and i got maggie to go on the mind bender, and then rachel talked her into the superman and batman. he he! well, i hope you are haveing a good time in mexico! i love you!
andrea
Amanda,
Looking forward, still to getting together. We will do it!! Love you and hope you have a wonderful time in Mexico!
Amanda,
I am so glad you were able to make the trip to Mexico. I am praying for you this morning as you begin this journey. I am trusting God for your protection - for health and safety. I know that God will reveal different aspects of His character to you this week, as you serve "the least of these". Thank you for being willing to set aside the love of your family, and the comforts of your home, to serve others - that is biblical greatness!
Last evening at Care Group, (It was my first time back since Muggs left us to meet her Savior) someone told me about something that Brian Whalen posted on his blog relative to what God was teaching him through Muggs' death. That's how I became aware of your blog - I didn't know that you had one!
Thank you for allowing God to use you, Amanda. I love your family so much. And, I am so profoundly grateful for how you love all my little girls... how you encourage, instruct, correct, protect and just have fun with them. Thank you for allowing God to use you to minister life to them, and demonstrate the love of the Savior for them. And thanks too, for being a "big sister" to Chandler.
Oh how dark the road ahead looks at times... yet God is using you, and your family to shine the light of His grace on us. This helps light the way, and lightens our load - provides hope, and evidence of His care and promise of provision. So thanks for allowing us into your world, Amanda. Thanks for sharing yourself, and your family with us.
I will continue to lift you up this week, and look forward to having you back. We love you!
ive been gone for 5 weeks but was checking the blog and i saw your post...know you are def. in my prayers daily and i long to hear of what God does...miss you girl!
Post a Comment