Home again....it feels so big compared to the tiny condo we've had all week!
Vacation was wonderful. Our last few days were relaxing. Lots of tanning, some burning....but it was great nonetheless. We had a lot of great fellowship and it was so amazing to be able to grow in our friendship. I love my new family...that's pretty much what they are!
The ride home was interesting...I rear-ended someone in traffic as we were leaving the island. It was my first accident that was actually my fault. But thankfully my dad was not too far ahead of us, so he stopped and came back and handled everything...I didn't quite know what to do and he's had a lot more experience, so it was nice that he was there. I was a mess anyways, so I'm even extra thankful that he was there. Everyone was fine, there was just a little scratch on their bumper from the bikes they had on the back, and I was ok to drive again...my neck hurts a little now, but it's ok.
The rest of the trip went really well. We got home around 6 and then Em and I turned right around and left again. Some of her friends planned a surprise birthday dinner for her, so we went to that after we got home. She's 18 tomorrow...that's a little weird, but hey, we've all gotta grow up sometime!
I'm extremely happy to be home...but I'll only be home for a little bit. I'm leaving next Saturday for Mexico, so this week's gonna be a little busy preparing for that. But I'm extremely excited! Daddy's going with me, so it should be a lot of fun!
So that's all my ramblings for now. Adios amigos!
Until next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment