That kinda describes what I look like today...no, I'm serious.
Yes, I showered and put very minimal make-up on, but I still look icky sicky.
I still feel icky sicky. I feel like I've been hit by a hugemongo truck.
Multiple times.
At high speeds.
You get the picture.
But life goes on...and I need to keep up!
I think one of the worst things in the world is taking a huge test while you're fighting off being sick and still having a fever.
But life goes on...
I think that's what I've learned over the last 26 hours of being not up to normal. So I'm sick...sleep, take some Advil, build a bridge, and get over it. God will give the strength to do it. Alls I need to do is trust Him in it. And trust that even though I took a test with a fever and couldn't think too clearly when taking it...He's still sovereign over my grades and will help me with whatever the outcome is.
But it was nice getting to go on campus at 5 this evening and only having to stay for one class.
And it was nice sleeping most of the day yesterday.
See, blessings in disguise.
:)
Oh, and if anyone wants to know what NOT to eat when you think you're getting sick, just ask me. I'd love to serve you in that way. :)
Ok...now to go do some Spanish planning for tomorrow. I think tomorrow will be a worksheet day. With minimal talking and moving around for teacher. We haven't done much group work yet, so this should be fun.
Until next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I hope you feel better! I'm not sure I'll make it tomorrow. Your mom said it would be a good idea to stay home if I'm feeling like I have been today.
Thanks for teaching today even though you didn't feel so good. I know, yo heard me, I sound like a man!!!
jk.
Love you!
Lee lee
Pray you're feeling better! lol that description of how you felt (with the highspeed trucks) made me laugh, alot.
Post a Comment