Isn't he sweet?
Baby Girl...she's so pretty! (And she smiles when you tell her so...) :)
So I walk in my house last night from having a long day of school and I hear a two year old's cheerful voice saying, "Mana's here! Mana's here!"
And then, my mom asks him, "Matthias, what does Mana say?"
And he replies, "Mana says 'I love you!'"
I thought that was precious. So apparently Manda says "I love you!" That's just what "Mana" says. :)
Just another blessing in my life. That little boy and his sister and his amazing mom...three of the biggest blessings in my life. I don't deserve the love they give, but I've got it anyways. :) And I wouldn't trade it for the world!
I've been thinking lately about all God has blessed me with, and I've come up with a list:
First and foremost, salvation and justification through the cross of Jesus Christ. I once was dead, but now I am alive! I once was lost, but God chose me to be His! I have hope and now have peace with God!
Secondly, my family. Sanctification played out, and grace demonstrated!
Third, my church. How creative our Lord is in bringing His church together! So many different people with so many amazing lives and words of wisdom!
My friends. I don't deserve them. At all. Yet they still love me! Wow!
My home. I have a place to sleep in, to wake up in the morning in, to stay warm and dry.
My job. I have a way to make an income. And amazing students too!
My school. God has opened up so many opportunities...I'm just waiting to see which doors He pushes me into!
My health. I'm relatively healthy with no chronic illnesses. And only by Gods grace!
My gym. I know...kinda lame when you look at the other things on the list, but hey, I love my torture devices that, strangely, drain all stress away from me physically.
My car. It gets me to where I need to be when I need to be there!
Growth over the past year...God has changed me and still is!
New beginnings.
Doors closed on old dreams...there will be mountains and there will be valleys, but God is faithful through them all!
Trials...His power has been perfected in my weakness!
And there's so much more!
God has provided for me both physically and spiritually. What else could I want? He has been so good! I am so undeserving, but God's desire is to give good things to His children...but spiritually and practically. And He does! And it's so wonderful to recount all He has blessed me with...it fills me with faith for unfulfilled dreams and desires. :)
And this part of one of my favorite songs has been in my head for a while, so I shall leave you with it:
Favor on my life
Always watching over me
My darkness turned to light
And heaven's arms enfolding me
Haven't You been good!
Haven't You been so good!
Glory to Your name!
Glory to Your holy name.
Thankfullness and praise
For grace and mercy never changing!
Haven't You been good!
Haven't You been so good to me!
Until next time...



No comments:
Post a Comment