Empty-handed, but alive in Your hands
Saturday, October 27, 2007
more kiddos stuff
Here are some pictures of the rest of our time together...there's some wii action and then some fun MacBook pictures! Enjoy our funny faces!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(18)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(63)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(8)
▼
2007
(72)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(14)
▼
October
(10)
Light at the end of the looong tunnel....
more kiddos stuff
Kiddos..
Almost done!
Pretty Colors
Heaven...
Now I'm old...
Compassion in action...
"All this is from God, who through Christ reconcil...
Declared Righteous!
►
September
(8)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(2)
Macon show
"I'll stand with arms high and heart abandoned/In awe of the One who gave it all!"
Emily, Mom and I
Playing dress-up :)
Beach vacation
Yeah...we know. :)
Beach vacation
flying purple-people-eater, sure looked strange to me...
Charlie
Only the cutest dog ever!
About Me
Amanda
I muse...a lot. I hope and pray that my musings are an encouragement to others in any way God wishes them to be.
View my complete profile
Favorite quote of the week:
More than watchman for the morning,
I will wait for You my God.
When my fears come with no warning,
In Your Word I put my trust.
When the harvest time is over,
And I still see no fruit,
I will wait, I will wait for You.
Books I love to read...
Boy Meets Girl, by Josh Harris
Desiring God, by John Piper
Did I Kiss Marraige Good-bye? by Carolyn McCulley
Don't Waste Your Life, by John Piper
Emma, by Jane Austen
Living by Faith in Future Grace, by John Piper
Living the Cross Centered Life, by CJ Mahaney
Pride and Prejudice, by Jane Austen
Sense and Sensibility, by Jane Austen
To Kill a Mockingbird, by Harper Lee
No comments:
Post a Comment