Thursday, October 25, 2007

Almost done!

So as of Tuesday, I only have three classes at school a week. I finished my Social Geography class early...it was one of those 2 credit, 2/3 of a semester type of classes. But what does that mean? That means I'm more than half-way through with this semester! Yay!
So now, what other countdowns do I have to go? Lets see....
26 days until Thanksgiving Break
48 days until Christmas Break
54 days until Christmas! (I love Christmas!)
...and that's including Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays when I don't have school!

Time is flying. Right now, in my head, that's a very wonderful thing.
I'm counting my days, but how am I making my days count?
How am I spending my time? Am I being selfish with my time, focusing on things that I want to do or only benefit me? Or am I serving the Lord and others with the days I'm given?
Sadly, I see a lot of "me" time in my days. My life is very centered around me...My school...my job...my social life...how much time do I actually spend serving? Nada mucho...Oh that my eyes were off of me and on to others and their needs. Even in my very own family.
So Lord, help me to be intentional with my time. Let me focus not on me, but on You and all You have for me to do.

And now just for fun...
This is what my sis Rachel and I do when I get home from school....

This is me being very silly...Rachel loves this picture.


And now we're attempting to eat each other. Yes, this is how we show affection...

No comments: