Saturday, June 16, 2007

Joy and sunrays...

'Cause good things come easily and good things go
Feelings are these feelings I'm feeling
So I can't let the joy be depending on the sunrays
Oh, somedays
It's already getting better (You will never leave me)

"I can't let the joy be depending on the sunrays..."
I can't let my joy be depending on my external circumstances. True joy is not of myself, but from God alone...His joy is my strength. Joy is something to fight for each day.

It's already getting better, for He will never leave me!
(That's why there's a smile on my face!)



As a side note...whoever thought of the idea of elipses ( "..." those things) was a genius...I love them (if you can't tell) :)
Ok, enough goofy Amanda stuff...adios amigos!

Until next time

2 comments:

Sara said...

Hello Amanda! I just saw that you too have a blog. Your is so cute and very encouraging. Thanks for letting us crash last night. We had a great time and it is always fun just hanging out with all of you. We are so grateful for your family!! Thanks for being apart of Sovereign Grace Church- we are grateful you are. Your welcome to stop by anytime and chat!
Love, sara

The Smith Family said...

Hey Amanda!
It's Maggie, the Bauers' cousin. I just stumbled on your blog through your comment on Billie's blog. I hope your summer is going well! It was nice to see you at Na. I hope I can make it out to Georgia for a visit soon!
Maggie