Friday was our last full day at the beach. We went and did some shopping at the outlets when it was raining that morning. After some naps when we got home, we went to the beach for the last time. Here are some pictures of our day!
hey now, u weren't supposed to put those pics up! esp. the one of me (pretending) to dance in the waves. Well at least I have some pics of u that I can use for blackmail! hehe!
More than watchman for the morning, I will wait for You my God. When my fears come with no warning, In Your Word I put my trust. When the harvest time is over, And I still see no fruit, I will wait, I will wait for You.
4 comments:
Andrea looks very unhappy...
hey now, u weren't supposed to put those pics up! esp. the one of me (pretending) to dance in the waves. Well at least I have some pics of u that I can use for blackmail! hehe!
FINE! I'LL DELETE THEM!
Your pictures are great! We leave for the beach on Saturday...and are ready!
Post a Comment