Monday, March 17, 2008

93 years...



So two Saturdays ago (March 8th) was my Great Gramma's 93rd birthday...this is the "sweet little old lady" that can be see at my house once in a while. The sweet little old lady that is always "the same as ever" and to whom you must scream in order to be heard. I love that sweet little old lady very much! :)

I was thinking...93 years is an awfully long time. How much she has seen and experienced! In those 93 years, she has been married, had two children, loved a husband faithfully, said goodbye to a beloved husband, had many grandchildren, great grandchildren, and great great grandchildren, served the Lord with a joyful heart, prayed for many many people, still sends $5 to us for birthdays and Christmases, and has loved more people better than I ever could, and still loves the Lord with her whole heart.

So happy birthday Gramma! Love you bunches!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.