Wednesday, September 26, 2007

El parque

So, I've definitely been blogging a lot about Matthias lately...but when I'm not doing school or teaching, I'm watching him. Plus, he's my stress relief. :)
So we went to the park today. It was nice outside and so my mom decided it might be a good Aunty Manda thing to take him to the park. And since I don't have a camera, I used my phone. They were too adorable to keep to myself, so I figured out how to get them from my phone to my computer...which is a milestone event for me. I'm kind of an idiot when it comes to technology.
So enjoy these. He totally enjoyed the sandbox/pick-up truck they have there. We spent about 30 minutes of our time at the park throwing hand-fulls of sand out of the box and onto the ground. And he babbled on to himself and to me the whole time.
And now I officially can't wait to have one (or six) of my own. Well, maybe I can... :)
And so I leave you with these.






1 comment:

Anna said...

Awwh Manda. He's so beautiful. :)