Here I am humbled by your Majesty
Covered by your grace so free
Here I am, knowing I'm a sinful man
Covered by the blood of the Lamb
Now I've found the greatest love of all is mine
Since you laid down your life
The greatest sacrifice
Majesty, Majesty
Your grace has found me just as I am
Empty handed, but alive in your hands
Majesty, Majesty
Forever I am changed by your love
In the presence of your Majesty
Here I am humbled by the love that you give
Forgiven so that I can forgive
Here I stand, knowing that I'm your desire
Sanctified by glory and fire
Now I've found the greatest love of all is mine
Since you laid down your life
The greatest sacrifice
Majesty, Majesty
Your grace has found me just as i am
Empty handed, but alive in Your hands
Majesty, Majesty
Forever I am changed by your love
In the presence of your Majesty.
_______________________________________________________________________________________
We sang this song in Care Group last night...and, as always, it was an encouragement to my heart that brought tears of joy and thankfulness to my eyes.
The greatest love of all is mine since You, Jesus, laid down your life, the greatest sacrifice.
Wow...if anything can bring joy to your heart when joy is lacking it is that truth right there. The love of God, the Father, is now directed towards me. Wrath, judgement, and anger over my sin has been replaced by mercy, kindness...and a Father's heart of love. Why should I run after anything else? Why does my heart forget that it has the greatest love of all from the Lover of my soul...and want earthly love more? Oh may my heart be satisfied in the love of God, for His love is the only love that will never fail, never hurt, and always satisfy.
And His love is changing me. And that is exciting. :)
And I think I'm starting to understand what He's been trying to teach me over the past months. And I think I'm starting to learn to be content in where He has me right now.
And that is even more exciting...because I know that HE and HE alone could change my stubborn heart and bring me to this place.
What's next? I don't know...but I DO know that it WILL be for my good, and it WILL bring me joy because it WILL be from a loving, gracious Heavenly Father who brings nothing into my life that will not benefit me and bring glory to His name.
And again...that's exciting. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment