Sunday, January 25, 2009

Though I might fail to trust Your promises, You never fail to hear my prayer...

"Out of the depths I cry to you, O Lord!
O Lord, hear my voice!
Let Your ears be attentive to the voice of my pleas for mercy!

If You, O Lord, should mark my iniquities,
O Lord, who could stand?
But with You there is forgiveness,
that You may be feared.

I wait for the Lord, my soul waits,
and in His word I hope;
my soul waits for the Lord
more than watchmen for the morning,
more than watchmen for the morning.

O Israel, hope in the Lord!
For with the Lord there is steadfast love,
and with Him is plentiful redemption.
And He will redeem Israel
From all his iniquities." ~ Psalm 130

In every trial and loss,
My hope is in the cross
Where Your compassions never fail!

More than watchmen for the morning
I will wait for You, my God.
When my fears come with no warning
In Your Word I'll put my trust.
When the harvest time is over and I still see no fruit
I will wait, I will wait for You.


Oh how good it is to have a sovereign, loving, compassionate, merciful, kind, forgiving God orchestrating all the events of our lives. And even when we can't see His goodness leading us, we know that it is there, because, ultimately, He cannot be anything but good to His children.

Oh God, give me faith. Help my unbelief.

1 comment:

Unang Panahon said...

Nice post. God bless you!