School is school is school...and I still think my Spanish Grammar and Comp class is going to be the death of me. Like seriously I might die. :) Just kidding...having quite a dramatic moment here. But in all seriousness, God has been so good in helping me complete all I need to and haven't had any nervous breakdowns yet. ;)
Co-op is sweet. I love my students. All of them. My six Spanish 1 students and my 8 Geography students wake me up in the morning, and my 3 Middle School Spanish and 3 Spanish 2 students keep me awake in the afternoon. :) And I think they learn some, too. At least I hope so.
Courtship...did I ever mention I have the greatest Courterboy in the world? I am so thankful for this season right now, and it has been so much fun hanging out with Nate and getting to know him and his dear family better. I love it when I can drop by his house or he can drop by mine randomly just to hang out for a bit in between piano lessons or school or whatever. And surprise dates are the greatest too! God has been so kind and I'm so thankful for His grace in this season so far and am still looking forward to whatever He has planned for the future.
What else? I can't think of anything but that's not saying much because my brain is officially fried. That's what Wednesdays do to me. :)
But anyways, that's it for now. :) Here are some pictures to close out this little update. Maybe I'll update this thing more often than like 3 weeks...who knows!
haha...this picture makes me laugh. I think whoever took it caught me right before I started laughing. Wow. Very funny. :)



4 comments:
You guys are too cute!
Also, thank you Amanda- after reading your blog I do realize what a sacrifice you are making to come over and watch our girls for us in the midst of your crazy busy schedule, so thank you again!!! You are such a blessing!!
You and Nate are precious.
I am glad things are going well for you!
Hey Amanda, this is Jacquelyn Korday from VA. i just had to say that i love being able to see you and Nate interact, in pictures, at least :) I miss the Bauer fam but it's great to know they've made Georgia their home. Glad to hear you are doing well!
You guys are a hoot!! Post more often will ya?
!Chau! Katelyn(Isabel:)
Post a Comment