Monday, August 4, 2008

A picture's worth a thousand words...





How do YOU think it's going? ;)

Those are some pictures from Sunday night when the Bauers came over for dinner. My sis Em was trying out her new camera, and these were two of the best that she took. And I kinda like them a lot. Especially the first one...even looking at it now still makes me laugh. :) It was a really fun night, and it's just one of the many fun times we've had so far in our courtship. God has been so kind and has been faithful to meet me and help me to continue to trust Him. And it's been so much fun getting to know Nate and his really fun family better as well. And I'm excited to see what else God will do and teach us as we continue down this road. He is so good!

8 comments:

maggie said...

aww! yay!

I love you!

Andrea Hollis said...

so touching...

sarah said...

I am so excited for you guys- you are so cute together!!!

Hannah Elisabeth said...

I love it! The second picture is so incredibly precious because ya'll are both so smiley! What an awesome God we serve! So excited for you friend!

Jenevieve said...

I wish I could be around to see this in person!

camber said...

thanks for the comment!!! i wish i could be in your spanish class again! i will definitely come visit you on fridays since i'm dropping off and picking up people for class :)

maggie said...

I think it's time to post. :)

Jane said...

Amanda,
How sweet.. Well this is Nate's A.Jane, and im almost certain you have not, or even could have, forgotten me.. I met you with Plouff,Plouff, when I was at my daugther Saras babysitting.
I spoke with my sister cath and she led me where to go, so i could keep up with this wonderful thing called Court-Ship!!
You may not know but Nate and I led a "Worship for Life" class back in V.B. What it did was give people so very vain in there worship, to look their best, and new ways to express themselfs well others watched...
Of course this is a joke, but you should ask Natie-boy about it, we did practice it in the presence of our ( bauer) home.. Hee-hee...
he was such a great leader in this, and im sure he would love to ablige,i know spelt wrong, but in other words ,give you some pointers..
Ok, now being serious, I'am so thankful to see what God has done, and contines to do in you and nates lives.. He has provoked me in so many areas and i miss being around him..
Kepp up the posts as i get to see him often, and see how God is working in your courtship..
A.Jane